Book 19: Mousetrapped.
OK, so my book 19 should be To Kill A Mockingbird, I’m trying so hard to read it and I’m struggling baaaaadly.
But then I got a text from Kelsey (Disney best friend… as in best friend I am going to Disney to work with) telling me to read Mousetrapped. I think the text was along the lines of ELLE. YOU HAVE TO READ IT. NOW.
So, I did.
The book was very interesting to me because in 5 weeks and 5 days (who’s counting!?) I will be flying 3000 miles away to work in WDW, Florida.
This book is about an Irish girl flying 3000 miles away to work NEAR WDW, Florida. She works in the ‘Duck & Tuna’ Hotel… aka Swan & Dolphin. which is on Disney property but not owned by Disney.
Anyway, this book was amazing. It wasn’t quite as Disney related as I would have hoped, but when she did talk about Disney I just wanted to cry… Ok, confession: I did cry.
It is her true account of living there and although I enjoyed it I do have a few negatives- Catherine, the author, is extremely negative and it turns into a big moan (not quite what you want to read just before your similar adventure begins) also the book is a bit all over the place; it spends a whole chapter describing the history of NASA but skims through months as though they don’t exist, one minute it’s easter and the next it’s autumn.
As a whole I loved it and read it in about 24 hours! Another downside (probably not her fault) is that the Kindle edition only lasts for 65% of the book and the other 35% is previews from her new books. A bit deceiving, wasn’t too impressed with that.
Anyways, a very magical